Marry your best friend. I do not say that lightly. Really, truly find the strongest, happiest friendship in the person you fall in love with. Someone who speaks highly of you. Someone you can laugh with. The kind of laughs that make your belly ache, and your nose snort. The embarrassing, earnest, healing kind of laughs. Wit is important. Life is too short not to love someone who lets you be a fool with them. Make sure they are somebody who lets you cry, too. Despair will come. Find someone that you want to be there with you through those times. Most importantly, marry the one that makes passion, love, and madness combine and course through you. A love that will never dilute - even when the waters get deep, and dark.
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Look at this fatphobic bullshit that feminists are reblogging with out pointing out how it enforces fatphobic ideas
I’ve decided I don’t hate this kind of art but I hate the bullshit interpretation everyone with a fucking cause feels the need to impose upon it.
Look here fuckhead. ^^
this is a representation of not only the action but the causes its supposed to get you to think about it.
its art which gives you perspective so quit your asshatery read an article or a book look through things shake up this fractured view you have of this world
P.s. ” Without art the world is just ‘Eh’ “
truebluemeandyou: Rough Crystal DIYs Roundup. If you didn’t see this earlier, I love rough crystal jewelry and it’s my newest favorite. For other roundups of DIY gifts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
Roundup of 12 DIY Crystal Jewelry and Crystal Projects I’ve Posted. You can search Etsy for “rough rock crystal beads” here and find crystals/decorative rocks in the science section of kids’ toy stores.
- Crystal Necklace Inspired by Chanel Fall 2012 (Because I’m Addicted)here.
- Chanel and Pamela Love Crystal Cuffs made from polymer clay (Dream, Create) here.
- Assad Mounser Inspired Amethyst Collar Necklace DIY from Unfortunately Oh! here.
- Spiky Crystal Ring Inspired by Pamela Love FW11 (Transient Expression) here.
- Wire Wrapped Crystal Tutorial from Meli Melo here.
- Rock Collages by mixed media artist Cori Kindred on Etsy here. Do your own specimen box with what’s meaningful to you.
- Chanel Inspired Crystal Cuff Tutorial by A Matter of Style for Style.it here.
- Rough Rock Crystal Necklace Tutorial from Transient Expression here.
- Gold Dipped Wire Wrapped Crystal Necklace Tutorial from Chic Steals here.
- Gilded Geode Ring Tutorial from Swellmayde here.
- Rough Crystal Quartz Necklace Tutorial from My Chic Life here.
Adina Mill’s Inpsired Gemstones Embedded in Polymer Clay Rings Tutorial from Lovelyish here